Bosa Rain Song Bosa Rain Song

could use a better instrument

now the melody is beautiful dont get me wrong, but this song could have sounded SO much better if you used an actual guitar, or even a realistic synth.

i would like to help you out if you need help, i happen to have a few good real sounding guitars here. ;)

:P

amazing work.

Bosa responds:

Actually, my friend, I did record a pluck from my old detuned guitar. I couldn't find any other audio recording, so I just used my own. You can edit it where it will play the pitch of the note. I guess my little mic over here didn't work too well since it seemed not to sound like a real guitar. Oh well. Better luck next time.

-├čosa

COOL AMBIENT COOL AMBIENT

really nice

sounds like a song from a 3rd person sneaking game.

well done, drums sound really nice, and the strings give it a mysterious approach.

LfunkeyA responds:

thanx for the rev.

Roof Jumper Roof Jumper

great!

everything seems perfect in this song, except for the part when the guitar drops out. in my opinion, the guitar was the main part in the song.

i would love to hear a longer version!

5/5
markg

Le Shoe Le Shoe

this track is amazing!

clearly the best ive heard on NG audio portal.

you have some real talent. your music is wonderful.

Im lovin the odd arrangements of the patterns, it makes this song unique!

looking forward to hearing more from you!

WG-DJ KK-AC WG-DJ KK-AC

havent played animal crossing... but this is good!

congrats for the slight instrument change lol.

but i cant really tell since i havent heard this song before :/

anyway good job, high scores coming your way!

Weapongod30 responds:

lol, ok. Thx Dude!

WG-Sootopolis-POKEMON WG-Sootopolis-POKEMON

nice..

me again.. (R3ACT10N)
... i just took out the ol' gameboy advance and popped in that game... and they sound awfuly alike! XD
i agree with the other guy, some drums would be cool..
you know, i can already place the drums in with my mind.

Im gonna keep telling you to try a new instrument! lol.

I currently have alot of time on my hands, so if you need any help with anything, im avalible.
(P.S, what software do you use? make sure you check out my music too (on this account and R3ACT10N)

Weapongod30 responds:

ok dude, ill do another version, but, I use garageband. Sometimes I sequnce a song using a midi sequencer, but not usually. And, if I do need any help, I'll be shure to ask! Thx for the offer, and review dude!

LiquidFunk LiquidFunk

nice

nice! Sounds like it goes in a "Ridge Racer" game.

keep up the great work.